Saturday 10 November 1917
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 10, 1917). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Tom Greenfield .
The Adventurer, directed by Charles Chaplin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1917
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 November 1917
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 November 1917!
Which were the important events of 10 November 1917 ?
- Also see November 10 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- United States Marine Corps Birthday
- Russia - Day of Militsiya (analogue of police in Russia)
- Ancient Latvia - Martini
- R.C. Saints - Pope Leo I the Great
- Turkey - Day of Remembrance of Ataturk
- Tom Greenfield: American football center/linebacker in the National Football League.
- Harry Trott: Australian cricketer (Born 1866).
- New soviet government suspends freedom of press (temporary)
- 41 suffragists are arrested in front of the White House.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1917 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Gems from Ziegfeld Follies of 1917 - Joseph C. Smith's Orchestra
- Somewhere in France is Daddy - Peerless Quartet