Saturday 10 November 1917
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Tom Greenfield .
The Adventurer, directed by Charles Chaplin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1917
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 November 1917
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 November 1917!
Which were the important events of 10 November 1917 ?
- Also see November 10 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- United States Marine Corps Birthday
- Russia - Day of Militsiya (analogue of police in Russia)
- Ancient Latvia - Martini
- R.C. Saints - Pope Leo I the Great
- Turkey - Day of Remembrance of Ataturk
- Tom Greenfield: American football center/linebacker in the National Football League.
- Harry Trott: Australian cricketer (Born 1866).
- New soviet government suspends freedom of press (temporary)
- 41 suffragists are arrested in front of the White House.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1917 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Gems from Ziegfeld Follies of 1917 - Joseph C. Smith's Orchestra
- Somewhere in France is Daddy - Peerless Quartet