Saturday 10 September 1932
It was Saturday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Bruce Herschensohn and Bo Goldman.
Pack Up Your Troubles, directed by George Marshall, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1932
while Magnolia Street by Louis Golding was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 September 1932!
Which were the important events of 10 September 1932 ?
- Bruce Herschensohn: American broadcaster, media commentator and author who was the one time head of the U.S.
- Bo Goldman: American playwright screenwriter and producer.
- Percy Fletcher: Composer, dies at 52.
- 52nd US Mens Tennis: Henry E Vines beats Henri Cochet (64 64 64)
- Dodgers Johnny Frederick hits record 6th pinch-hit HR of the season
- Independent City Owned Rapid Transit Railroad (IND) opens in New York City
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?