Sunday 25 September 1932
It was Sunday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Glenn Gould and Adolfo Suárez.
A Bill of Divorcement, directed by George Cukor, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1932
while The Good Earth by Pearl S. Buck was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Talkie Songs.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 September 1932!
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Which were the important events of 25 September 1932 ?
- Also see September 25 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Virgin of Fuencisla; Saint Finbarr
- Mozambique - Armed Forces Day
- French Republican Calendar - Colchique (Crocus) Day, fourth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Glenn Gould: Canadian pianist and composer (d. 1982).
- Adolfo Suárez: Spanish lawyer and politician 1st Prime Minister of Spain (d. 2014).
- Daphne Swallow: Commandant / director (WRNS).
- Glenn Herbert Gould in Toronto: Ontario, Canada; pianist (sued Steinway Piano).
- Adolfo Suarez Prime Minister of Spain (1977: 1981).
- Pierre Duponchel: Belgium sport Champion.
- Terry Medwin: Welsh footballer and manager.
- Andrew Gardner: British broadcaster.
- Jimmie Foxx hits his 58th HR in last game of season
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?