Sunday 25 September 1932
It was Sunday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Andrew Gardner and Daphne Swallow.
A Bill of Divorcement, directed by George Cukor, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1932
On TV people were watching Talkie Songs.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 September 1932!
Which were the important events of 25 September 1932 ?
- Also see September 25 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Virgin of Fuencisla; Saint Finbarr
- Mozambique - Armed Forces Day
- French Republican Calendar - Colchique (Crocus) Day, fourth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Andrew Gardner: British broadcaster.
- Daphne Swallow: Commandant / director (WRNS).
- Glenn Herbert Gould in Toronto: Ontario, Canada; pianist (sued Steinway Piano).
- Adolfo Suarez Prime Minister of Spain (1977: 1981).
- Pierre Duponchel: Belgium sport Champion.
- Glenn Gould: Canadian pianist and composer (d. 1982)
- Terry Medwin: Welsh footballer and manager
- Adolfo Suárez: Spanish lawyer and politician 1st Prime Minister of Spain (d. 2014)
- Jimmie Foxx hits his 58th HR in last game of season
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 25 September 1932
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?