Tuesday 13 September 1932US date format: 9/13/1932, UK date format: 13/9/1932
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Virgo (see birth chart on September 13, 1932). The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Renato Ponzini and Fernando Pacheco.
Tiger Shark, directed by Howard Hawks, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1932
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 September 1932
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 September 1932!
Which were the important events of 13 September 1932 ?
- 1999 - Lunar nuclear waste dump explodes, sending the Moon hurtling into deep space in Space: 1999
- RC Saints - St John Chrysostom
- Roman festivals - epulum Iovis: banquet of Jupiter, on the ides during the Ludi Romani
- 2000 - Second Impact in Neon Genesis Evangelion
- Also see September 13 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Renato Ponzini: Italy sport Champion.
- Fernando Pacheco: Spanish-Colombian journalist and actor...
- Radoslav Brzobohatý: Czech actor (d. 2012).
- Bengt Hallberg: Swedish pianist and composer (d. 2013).
- New York Yankees clinch their 7th AL pennant