Monday 26 September 1932
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Giuacomo Manzoni and Joyce Jameson in Chicago.
A Bill of Divorcement, directed by George Cukor, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1932
On TV people were watching Talkie Songs.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 September 1932!
Which were the important events of 26 September 1932 ?
- Giuacomo Manzoni: Composer.
- Joyce Jameson in Chicago: Illinois, USA; comedienne (Spike Jones Show).
- Clifton C Williams Jr in Mobile: Alabama, USA; Major US Marine Corp/astronaut.
- Manmohan Singh: the 13th Prime Minister of India since 22 May 2004.
- Donna Douglas: TV Actress.
- Richard Herd: American actor
- Joyce Jameson: Comedienne (Spike Jones Show), dies at 54
- Vladimir Voinovich: Russian writer and dissident
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 26 September 1932
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?