Sunday 11 September 1932
It was Sunday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Valentino and Herbert "Sonny".
Pack Up Your Troubles, directed by George Marshall, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1932
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 September 1932!
Which were the important events of 11 September 1932 ?
- Valentino: Milan, Italy -- Fashion designer (Jacqueline Kennedy Onasis).
- Herbert "Sonny": Leon Callahan; American politician (Representative-Republican-Alabama).
- Elaine Needham: American professional artist and musician, a cellist and educator.
- Bob Packwood: American politician, an Oregon Senator who came under investigation in 1993 on charges of sexual misconduct brought by more than two dozen women, former staffers, lobbyists and social contacts.
- Peter Anderson: English footballer.
- Stanislaw Wigura: Polish pilot (Born 1901).
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?