Wednesday 11 April 1906US date format: 4/11/1906, UK date format: 11/4/1906
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on April 11, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Renato Cesarini and Dale Messick.
The Critic, directed by Alexander Tuschinski, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 11 April 1906
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 April 1906!
Which were the important events of 11 April 1906 ?
- Saint Stanislas
- Juan Santamarfa Day, anniversary of his death in the Battle of Rivas (State holiday in Costa Rica).
- Saint Godeberta
- Saint Gemma of Lucca
- The Feast Day of Martyr Antipas in the Greek Orthodox Church.
- Saint Danidl of Grimbergen
Famous Birthdays:11 April
- Francis Pharcellus Church: American editor and publisher (Born 1839).
- James Anthony Bailey: American circus impresario (Born 1847).
- Georgi Apollonovitch Gapon Russian-orthodox clergyman/tsarist agent: dies.
- James A Bailey circus showman (Barnum and Bailey): dies at age 58.
- Einstein introduces his Theory of Relativity.