Wednesday April 11, 1906
US date format: 4/11/1906, UK date format: 11/4/1906
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aries (see birth chart on April 11, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Renato Cesarini and Dale Messick.
The Last Witch, directed by John B. Dolan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of April 11, 1906?
- Saint Stanislas
- Juan Santamarfa Day, anniversary of his death in the Battle of Rivas (State holiday in Costa Rica).
- Saint Godeberta
- Saint Gemma of Lucca
- See more
- Einstein introduces his Theory of Relativity.
- Francis Pharcellus Church: American editor and publisher (Born...
- James Anthony Bailey: American circus impresario (Born 1847).
- Georgi Apollonovitch Gapon Russian-orthodox clergyman/tsarist agent: dies.
- James A Bailey circus showman (Barnum and Bailey): dies at age 58.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 11, 1906?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Corrine Morgan - So Long, Mary