Wednesday 11 April 1906
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Dale Messick .
Invisible Thief, directed by Gaston Velle, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
while The House of a Thousand Candles by Meredith Nicholson was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 April 1906!
Which were the important events of 11 April 1906 ?
- Saint Stanislas
- Juan Santamarfa Day, anniversary of his death in the Battle of Rivas (State holiday in Costa Rica).
- Saint Godeberta
- Saint Gemma of Lucca
- The Feast Day of Martyr Antipas in the Greek Orthodox Church.
- Saint Danidl of Grimbergen
- Dale Messick: American author and illustrator (d. 2005).
- Francis Pharcellus Church: American editor and publisher (Born 1839).
- James Anthony Bailey: American circus impresario (Born 1847).
- Georgi Apollonovitch Gapon Russian-orthodox clergyman/tsarist agent: dies.
- James A Bailey circus showman (Barnum and Bailey): dies at age 58.
- Einstein introduces his Theory of Relativity.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?