Monday January 11, 1904
US date format: 1/11/1904, UK date format: 11/1/1904
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Monday, under the sign of Capricorn (see birth chart on January 11, 1904). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Arthur Balfour (Conservative), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Frederick Boland .
Don Quichotte, directed by Plamen Kartaloff, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of January 11, 1904?
- Morocco - The Independence manifesto day.
- Japan - Kagami-Biraki (Rice Cakes Festival).
- Feast of the Baptism of Jesus.
- Roman Empire - First day of Carmentalia in honor of Carmenta.
- See more
- Herero people of South West Africa, now Namibia, begin uprising.
- Frederick Boland: Irish diplomat / President (UN General...
- William Sawyer: Canadian merchant and politician (d....
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 11, 1904?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Harry Macdonough - I Love Only One Girl in the Wide, Wide World