Saturday 11 February 1911
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 11, 1911). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Alec Cairncross and Alexander Cairncross.
The Nun, directed by Luis de la Madrid, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 11 February 1911
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 February 1911!
Which were the important events of 11 February 1911 ?
- World Day of the Sick.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Our Lady of Lourdes.
- National Foundation Day in Japan (See Holidays of Japan.)
- National Youth Day in Cameroon.
- Professor Leets' Day in the United States.
- National Inventors' Day in the United States.
- Alec Cairncross: chancellor (Glasgow University).
- Alexander Cairncross: Sir Alexander Cairncross was a Scottish economist.
- Albert von Rothschild: baron/Austrian banker, dies at age 66.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1911 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Mother Machree - Will Oakland
- I Love It! - Arthur Collins
- Stop, Stop, Stop (Come Over and Love Me Some More) - Elida Morris