Friday 3 February 1911
It was Friday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 3, 1911). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jehan Alain and Robert Earl Jones.
The Nun, directed by Luis de la Madrid, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 February 1911
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 February 1911!
Which were the important events of 3 February 1911 ?
- Saints Berlindis, Celsa and Nona.
- Japan - the festival of Setsubun before spring.
- United States - Four Chaplains Day.
- Saint Blaise, Catholics visit churches to have their throats blessed.
- Saint Ansgar, patron saint of Denmark
- Mozambique - Heroes' Day.
- Saint Werburgh
- Saint Hadelin (+690)
- Jehan Alain: French musician, an organist and composer.
- Jehan [Ariste] Alain: French Organist / composer.
- Robert Earl Jones: American actor (d. 2006).
- Jesse Thomas: blues singer.
- Giulio Tomasini: Italy Actor.
- Robert Jones: American actor (d. 2006).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1911 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Under the Yum Yum Tree - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- La Boheme - Mi Chiamano Mimi (My Name is Mimi) - Nellie Melba