Monday 13 February 1911
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include André Hardellet and Armand-François Le Bourgeois.
In the Hands of Impostors, directed by August Blom, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
while The Iron Woman by Margaret Deland was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 February 1911!
Which were the important events of 13 February 1911 ?
- André Hardellet: French poet and writer.
- Armand-François Le Bourgeois: French Catholic clergyman, the bishop of Autun in central France from 1966 until his retirement in 1987.
- Emmanuel Hublot: Verdun Military man.
- Faiz Faiz: Indian-Pakistani poet and journalist (d. 1984).
- Jean Muir: American actress and singer (d. 1996).
- Frank Delfino: American actor (d. 1997)
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1911 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Mother Machree - Will Oakland
- I Love It! - Arthur Collins
- Stop, Stop, Stop (Come Over and Love Me Some More) - Elida Morris
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?