Monday 13 February 1911
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include André Hardellet and Emmanuel Hublot.
A Tale of Two Cities, directed by William Humphrey, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 February 1911
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 February 1911!
Which were the important events of 13 February 1911 ?
- André Hardellet: French poet and writer.
- Armand-François Le Bourgeois: French Catholic clergyman, the bishop of Autun in central France from 1966 until his retirement in 1987.
- Emmanuel Hublot: Verdun Military man.
- Faiz Faiz: Indian-Pakistani poet and journalist (d. 1984).
- Jean Muir: American actress and singer (d. 1996).
- Frank Delfino: American actor (d. 1997).
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1911 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Alma - Harry Anthony & Inez Barbour
- Winter - Lyric Quartet