Friday 17 February 1911
It was Friday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 17, 1911). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Orrin Tucker and Arthur Hunnicutt.
A Tale of Two Cities, directed by William Humphrey, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 17 February 1911
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 February 1911!
Which were the important events of 17 February 1911 ?
- Saint Evermodus
- Saint Alexis Falconieri (d. 1310)
- Saint Seven Founders of the Servites
- Random Acts of Kindness Day.
- Ancient Latvia - Tanis Diena observed.
- Saint Silvinus
- Roman Empire - Quirinalia in honor of Quirinus.
- Arthur Hunnicutt: Gravelly, Arkansas -- Actor (Big Sky, Apache Uprising).
- Orrin Tucker: American bandleader and composer.
- Luigi Mutti: Italy sport Champion.
- de Spens: Bordeaux Writer.
- Oskar Seidlin: German-American author poet and scholar (d. 1984).
- 1st hydroplane flight to and from a ship (Glenn Curtiss, San Diego)
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1911 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Alma - Harry Anthony & Inez Barbour
- Winter - Lyric Quartet