Sunday 19 February 1911
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Nikola Hercigonja and Merle Oberon.
In the Hands of Impostors, directed by August Blom, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
while The Broad Highway by Jeffrey Farnol was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 February 1911!
Which were the important events of 19 February 1911 ?
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Pisces
- Astrology: Can also be last day of sun sign Aquarius depending on the time of birth and the astrologer's viewpoint.
- Chaoflux (Discordianism)
- Nikola Hercigonja: Composer.
- Merle Oberon: Eurasian-American actress who appeared in over 20 films including "The Private Life of Henry VIII," 1933, "Over The Moon," 1937, "The Divorce of Lady X," 1938 and who was nominated for an Academy Award for best actress in "Dark Angel," 1935.
- John Owen: American astrologer who joined AFA 3/1968.
- Henri Lemarchand: Bordeaux Writer.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1911 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Winter - Lyric Quartet
- Alma - Harry Anthony & Inez Barbour
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?