Sunday 19 February 1911
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Merle Oberon and Nikola Hercigonja.
A Tale of Two Cities, directed by William Humphrey, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 19 February 1911
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 February 1911!
Which were the important events of 19 February 1911 ?
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Pisces
- Astrology: Can also be last day of sun sign Aquarius depending on the time of birth and the astrologer's viewpoint.
- Chaoflux (Discordianism)
- Merle Oberon: Eurasian-American actress who appeared in over 20 films including "The Private Life of Henry VIII," 1933, "Over The Moon," 1937, "The Divorce of Lady X," 1938 and who was nominated for an Academy Award for best actress in "Dark Angel," 1935.
- Nikola Hercigonja: Composer.
- John Owen: American astrologer who joined AFA 3/1968.
- Henri Lemarchand: Bordeaux Writer.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1911 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Alma - Harry Anthony & Inez Barbour
- Winter - Lyric Quartet