Tuesday 11 February 1947
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 11, 1947). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Joselito Jimenez and Jacques Pradel.
Carnegie Hall, directed by Edgar G. Ulmer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1947
On TV people were watching Muffin the Mule.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 11 February 1947
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 February 1947!
Which were the important events of 11 February 1947 ?
- World Day of the Sick.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Our Lady of Lourdes.
- National Foundation Day in Japan (See Holidays of Japan.)
- National Youth Day in Cameroon.
- Professor Leets' Day in the United States.
- National Inventors' Day in the United States.
- Joselito Jimenez
- Jacques Pradel: French radio journalist, TV host and writer.
- Derek Shulman: Scottish musician, able with a rock bass guitar, sax and keyboards, a singer and composer.
- Yukio Hatoyama: Japanese engineer and politician 60th Prime Minister of Japan.
- Johnny Manahan: Filipino actor director and screenwriter.
- Roy Moore: Judge.
- Kikko Matsuoka: Japanese actress.
- Joselito: Spanish singer.
- Henri Cabrol: French rugby union player, a fullback, 1.79 m and 78 kg, known as Monsieur Finale, or Riton, or Le Joker.
- Roy Carrier: American Zydeco musician (Born 1947).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1947 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Linda - Ray Noble Orchestra (Vocal Buddy Clark)
- The Anniversary Song - Al Jolson