Sunday 11 February 1990
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Princess Ayah bint Al Faisal and Mehgan James.
In that special week of February people in US were listening to Opposites Attract by Paula Abdul.
In UK Nothing Compares 2 U by Sinead O'Connor was in the top 5 hits.
Revenge, directed by Tony Scott, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while Devices And Desires by P. D. James was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Crystal Maze.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Dragon Saber or Faces.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 February 1990!
Which were the important events of 11 February 1990 ?
- World Day of the Sick.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Our Lady of Lourdes.
- National Foundation Day in Japan (See Holidays of Japan.)
- National Youth Day in Cameroon.
- Professor Leets' Day in the United States.
- National Inventors' Day in the United States.
- Princess Ayah bint Al Faisal: Jordanian royalty.
- Mehgan James: Reality Star.
- Ayah: Princess Ayah bint Al Faisal of Jordan.
- Javier Aquino: Mexican footballer.
- Go Ara: South Korean actress (SM Entertainment).
- James Buster Douglas KOs Mike Tyson to win heavyweight boxing crown
- US male Figure Skating championship won by Todd Eldredge.
- 40th NBA All-Star Game: East beats West 130-113 in Miami.
- Nelson Mandela is released from Victor Verster Prison outside Cape Town, South Africa after 27 years as a political prisoner.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 11 February 1990
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Paula Abdul - Opposites Attract
- Seduction - Two To Make It Right
- Rod Stewart - Downtown Train
- Aerosmith - Janie's Got A Gun
- Michael Bolton - How Am I Supposed To Live Without You
- Chicago - What Kind Of Man Would I Be?
- Roxette - Dangerous
- Skid Row - I Remember You
- Janet Jackson - Escapade
- Milli Vanilli - All Or Nothing
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?