Thursday 15 February 1990
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Erwin Sak and Nia Sanchez.
In that special week of February people in US were listening to Opposites Attract by Paula Abdul.
In UK Nothing Compares 2 U by Sinead O'Connor was in the top 5 hits.
Revenge, directed by Tony Scott, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while Devices And Desires by P. D. James was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Crystal Maze.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Conflict: Middle East Political Simulator or Antago.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 February 1990!
Which were the important events of 15 February 1990 ?
- John Frum Day in Vanuatu 
- Gummy Bear Day in United States
- National Day in Serbia
- Candlemas in Russia and other Eastern Orthodox countries
- Saint Siegfried of Sweden
- Saints Faustin and Jovita
- Saint Georgia
- Blessed Claude de la ColombiFre
- Flag Day in Canada
- Erwin Sak: Polish footballer.
- Nia Sanchez: Model.
- Dejan Lazarević: Slovenian footballer.
- Masashi Ebinuma: Japanese judoka.
- Baseball owners lock out players
- IBM unveils its new RISC-based workstation line, the RS/6000. Development work had been done under code name "America" for the RISC chip research, and "RIOS" for systems using the America technology. The architecture of the systems is given the name POWER, standing for Performance Optimization With Enhanced RISC.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?