Friday February 2, 1990
This day in 30 sec.
It was Friday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 2, 1990). The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jake Luhrs and Dan Gosling.
In that special week of February people in US were listening to How Am I Supposed To Live Without You by Michael Bolton.
In UK Nothing Compares 2 U by Sinead O'Connor was in the top 5 hits.
Stanley & Iris, directed by Martin Ritt, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while Counterattack by W. E. B. Griffin was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Aerolina.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Baseball Stars Professional or The Punisher.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 2 February 1990
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 February 1990!
Which were the important events of 2 February 1990 ?
- Ancient Latvia - Veja Diena observed.
- St. Adelbald
- Catholicism - Candlemas, The Presentation of the Lord, The Purification of the Blessed Virgin Mary, World Day for Consecrated Life (also February 3 in the United States).
- United States and Canada - Groundhog Day.
- Scotland - A quarter day in the Christian calendar (due to Candlemas).
- Paganism - Imbolc (in northern hemisphere), Lughnasadh (in southern hemisphere).
- Czech Republic - Hromnice.
- St. Cornelius
- France - CrOpe Day.
- Dan Gosling: English footballer.
- Jake Luhrs: Metal Singer.
- Heather Sanders: Business Executive.
- Lil Debbie: Rapper.
- Maria Alonso: TV Actress.
- Joel Fluellen: Actor (Man Friday, Burning Cross), dies at 79.
- Marina Ogilvy (daughter of Engl Princess Alexandra) weds Paul Mowatt
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Michael Bolton - How Am I Supposed To Live Without You
- Paula Abdul - Opposites Attract
- Rod Stewart - Downtown Train
- Seduction - Two To Make It Right
- Aerosmith - Janie's Got A Gun
- Skid Row - I Remember You
- Tom Petty - Free Fallin'
- Technotronic - Pump Up The Jam
- Lou Gramm - Just Between You And Me
- Jody Watley - Everything
Top #10 R&B songs
- Regina Belle - Make It Like It Was
- Skyy - Real Love
- Sybil - Walk On By
- I'll Be Good To You - Quincy Jones Featuring Ray Charles & Chaka Khan
- Calloway - I Wanna Be Rich
- Good Girls - Your Sweetness
- Scandalous! - Prince Featuring Kim Basinger
- Michel'le - No More Lies
- Ruby Turner - It's Gonna Be Alright
- The Temptations - Special
Top #10 Latin songs
- La Cima Del Cielo - Ricardo Montaner
- Kaoma - Lambada
- Daniela Romo - Quiero Amanecer Con Alguien
- Como Fui A Enamorarme De Ti - Los Bukis
- Gipsy Kings - Vamos A Bailar
- Lambada-Llorando Se Fue - Teresa Guerra
- Maravilloso, Corazon, Maravilloso - Raphael
- Ana Gabriel - Soledad
- Isabel Pantoja - Se Me Enamora El Alma
- El Hombre Que Yo Amo - Mirian Hernandez
Top #5 songs in the UK
- Nothing Compares 2 U - Sinead O'Connor
- Get Up (Before The Night Is Over) - Technotronic featuring Ya Kid K
- Beats International featuring Lindy Layton - Dub Be Good To Me
- Kylie Minogue - Tears On My Pillow
- Lonnie Gordon - Happenin' All Over Again
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?