Sunday February 4, 1990
This day in 30 sec.
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 4, 1990). The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Barbara Ogrinc and Nairo Quintana.
In that special week of February people in US were listening to How Am I Supposed To Live Without You by Michael Bolton.
In UK Nothing Compares 2 U by Sinead O'Connor was in the top 5 hits.
Stanley & Iris, directed by Martin Ritt, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while All I Really Need To Know I Learned In Kindergarten by Robert Fulghum was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Aerolina.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Basketbrawl or The Combatribes.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 February 1990
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 February 1990!
Which were the important events of 4 February 1990 ?
- Saint Veronica, patron saint of photographers
- Ancient Latvia - Biezputras Diena observed.
- Independence Day in Sri Lanka (1948).
- Angolan Anniversary of the Outbreak of Armed Struggle against Portuguese Colonialism.
- Saint Gilbert (d. 1189)
- Saint John Hector de Britto
- Saint Rembert of Torhout
- Barbara Ogrinc
- Nairo Quintana
- Haruka Tomatsu: Japanese voice actress and singer (Sphere).
- Krept : Rapper.
- Whipper Billy Watson: Canadian professional wrestler (Born 1917).
- 10 Israeli tourists murdered near Cairo
- St. Petersburg Pelicans beat West Palm Beach Tropics 12-4 to win 1st Senior Professional Baseball Association Championship
- NFL Pro Bowl: NFC beats AFC 27-21.
- Pat Bradley win Oldsmobile LPGA Golf Classic.
- Lyudmila Narozhi-Lenko runs world record 60 metre hurdles indoor (7.69).
- Danny Everett runs world record 400 metre indoor (45:04).
- Anders Holmertz swims world record 400 metre freestyle (3 minutes 40.81 seconds).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Michael Bolton - How Am I Supposed To Live Without You
- Paula Abdul - Opposites Attract
- Rod Stewart - Downtown Train
- Seduction - Two To Make It Right
- Aerosmith - Janie's Got A Gun
- Skid Row - I Remember You
- Tom Petty - Free Fallin'
- Technotronic - Pump Up The Jam
- Lou Gramm - Just Between You And Me
- Jody Watley - Everything
Top #10 R&B songs
- Regina Belle - Make It Like It Was
- Skyy - Real Love
- Sybil - Walk On By
- I'll Be Good To You - Quincy Jones Featuring Ray Charles & Chaka Khan
- Calloway - I Wanna Be Rich
- Good Girls - Your Sweetness
- Scandalous! - Prince Featuring Kim Basinger
- Michel'le - No More Lies
- Ruby Turner - It's Gonna Be Alright
- The Temptations - Special
Top #10 Latin songs
- La Cima Del Cielo - Ricardo Montaner
- Kaoma - Lambada
- Daniela Romo - Quiero Amanecer Con Alguien
- Como Fui A Enamorarme De Ti - Los Bukis
- Gipsy Kings - Vamos A Bailar
- Lambada-Llorando Se Fue - Teresa Guerra
- Maravilloso, Corazon, Maravilloso - Raphael
- Ana Gabriel - Soledad
- Isabel Pantoja - Se Me Enamora El Alma
- El Hombre Que Yo Amo - Mirian Hernandez
Top #5 songs in the UK
- Nothing Compares 2 U - Sinead O'Connor
- Get Up (Before The Night Is Over) - Technotronic featuring Ya Kid K
- Beats International featuring Lindy Layton - Dub Be Good To Me
- Kylie Minogue - Tears On My Pillow
- Lonnie Gordon - Happenin' All Over Again
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?