Sunday 11 June 1905
It was Sunday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 11, 1905). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Richard Loeb and Frédéric Pottecher.
Fireworks, directed by Katie Messer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 11 June 1905
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 June 1905!
Which were the important events of 11 June 1905 ?
- Richard Loeb: American homicide.
- Frédéric Pottecher: Bussang Journalist.
- Frederic Pottecher: French actor and screenwriter, who died on 13 November 2001 aged 96.
- Penns Railroad debuts fastest train in world (NY-Chicago in 18 hrs)
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1905 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Uncle Josh at the White House - Cal Stewart
- Just My Style - Frank Stanley & Corrine Morgan