Wednesday 21 June 1905
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jean-Paul Sartre and Jacques Goddet.
Coney Island at Night, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 21 June 1905
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 June 1905!
Which were the important events of 21 June 1905 ?
- Jean-Paul Sartre: French writer, existentialist philosopher, novelist, essayist and playwright.
- Jacques Goddet: French sports journalist, formerly general director of the Tour de France (1936-86).
- Jacques Goddot: French publisher (Tour de France).
- Jean Paul Sartre: Existentialist / writer (Le Mur, Nobel 1964; declined).
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1905 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Uncle Josh and Aunt Nancy in the Subway - Cal Stewart
- Reuben and Cynthia - Len Spencer & Ada Jones
- He's Me Pal - J.W. Myers
- Tale of the Turtle Dove - Harry Macdonough