Wednesday 21 June 1905
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on June 21, 1905). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jean-Paul Sartre and Jacques Goddet.
Coney Island at Night, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 21 June 1905
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 June 1905!
Which were the important events of 21 June 1905 ?
- Jean-Paul Sartre: French writer, existentialist philosopher, novelist, essayist and playwright.
- Jacques Goddet: French sports journalist, formerly general director of the Tour de France (1936-86).
- Lillian Hellman: Dramatist.
- Jacques Goddot: French publisher (Tour de France).
- Jean Paul Sartre: Existentialist / writer (Le Mur, Nobel 1964; declined).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1905 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Uncle Josh and Aunt Nancy in the Subway - Cal Stewart
- Reuben and Cynthia - Len Spencer & Ada Jones
- He's Me Pal - J.W. Myers
- Tale of the Turtle Dove - Harry Macdonough