Tuesday 27 June 1905
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on June 27, 1905). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ruby Middleton Forsythe and Armand Mondou.
Coney Island at Night, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 27 June 1905
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 June 1905!
Which were the important events of 27 June 1905 ?
- National HIV Testing Day in United States
- National Veterans' Day in the United Kingdom 
- Stonewall Day (date of many gay pride celebrations, including those in New York City, San Francisco, Toronto, and Madrid)
- Feast of St Cyril of Alexandria
- Ruby Middleton Forsythe: Teacher (50 years in 1 room school in SC).
- Armand Mondou: French Canadian ice hockey player (Born 1905).
- Russian sailors mutiny aboard battleship Potemkin
- Battleship Potemkin uprising: sailors start a mutiny aboard the Battleship Potemkin, denouncing the crimes of autocracy, demanding liberty and an end to war.