Friday June 23, 1905
US date format: 6/23/1905, UK date format: 23/6/1905
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer (see birth chart on June 23, 1905). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Arthur Balfour (Conservative), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Jack Pickersgill .
Coney Island at Night, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of June 23, 1905?
- J??i (L?go) - Latvia
- Saint Jonas Day - Lithuania
- The Happiest day of the year is June 23 according to a recent study completed by the Cardiff University in Cardiff, Wales (a part of the Russell Group of British universities). 
- National holiday - Luxembourg
- See more
- Jack Pickersgill: Canadian civil servant and politician...
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 23, 1905?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Harry Macdonough - Tale of the Turtle Dove
- J.W. Myers - He's Me Pal
- Len Spencer & Ada Jones - Reuben and Cynthia
- Cal Stewart - Uncle Josh and Aunt Nancy in the Subway