Friday 23 June 1905
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on June 23, 1905). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jack Pickersgill .
Coney Island at Night, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 23 June 1905
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 June 1905!
Which were the important events of 23 June 1905 ?
- J??i (L?go) - Latvia
- Saint Jonas Day - Lithuania
- The Happiest day of the year is June 23 according to a recent study completed by the Cardiff University in Cardiff, Wales (a part of the Russell Group of British universities). 
- National holiday - Luxembourg
- Midsummer's Eve, Christianized the eve of the feast of Saint John the Baptist, is celebrated in much of Northern Europe and the British Islands
- Victory Day - Estonia
- Father's Day - Poland
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1905 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Uncle Josh and Aunt Nancy in the Subway - Cal Stewart
- Reuben and Cynthia - Len Spencer & Ada Jones
- He's Me Pal - J.W. Myers
- Tale of the Turtle Dove - Harry Macdonough