Thursday June 15, 1905
US date format: 6/15/1905, UK date format: 15/6/1905
It was Thursday, under the sign of Gemini (see zodiac on June 15, 1905). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Arthur Balfour (Conservative), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Philippe Tailliez and James Robertson Justice.
In that special week of June people in US were listening to Iris - Serenata by Enrico Caruso.
Fireworks, directed by Katie Messer, was one of the most viewed movie released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of June 15, 1905?
- Commemoration of Evelyn Underhill (Anglican mystic and poet)
- Roman Catholic Church ? Feast of Saint Germaine Cousin, patron of shepherdesses and of victims of child abuse
- Roman Catholic Church and some Anglican churches: Corpus Christi (moveable feast, 2006)
- Saint Vitus' Day ? Vitus Diena held in medieval Latvia
- See more
- Princess Margaret of Connaught marries Gustaf, Crown Prince of Sweden.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 15, 1905?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Enrico Caruso - Iris - Serenata
- Billy Murray - Give My Regards to Broadway
- Len Spencer & Ada Jones - Every Little Bit Helps
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?
Frequently Asked Questions
What day of the week was on June 15, 1905?
On June 15, 1905 the day of the week was Thursday.
What zodiac sign is June 15, 1905?
On June 15, 1905 the zodiac sign was Gemini.
Who was the US President on June 15, 1905?
On June 15, 1905 the US President was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Who was the UK Prime Minister on June 15, 1905?
On June 15, 1905 the UK Prime Minister was Arthur Balfour (Conservative).
Who was the Pope on June 15, 1905?
On June 15, 1905 Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Which famous people are born on June 15, 1905?
On June 15, 1905 several famous people were born including, Philippe Tailliez, James Robertson Justice, Michel Bouvard.