Tuesday June 13, 1905
US date format: 6/13/1905, UK date format: 13/6/1905
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini (see birth chart on June 13, 1905). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Arthur Balfour (Conservative), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Franco Riccardi and Doc Cheatham.
Fireworks, directed by Katie Messer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of June 13, 1905?
- Saint Ragnobert, martyr [GTZ: Lyon]
- Saint Valericus, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Roman Empire ? Quinquatrus Minusculae held in honor of Minerva
- Roman Empire ? seventh day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- See more
- New York Giants Christy Mathewson second no-hitter, beats Chicago Cubs, 1-0.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 13, 1905?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Enrico Caruso - Iris - Serenata
- Billy Murray - Give My Regards to Broadway
- Len Spencer & Ada Jones - Every Little Bit Helps