Sunday 25 June 1905
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on June 25, 1905). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Clovis Dominici and Robert Bruyneel.
Coney Island at Night, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 25 June 1905
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 June 1905!
Which were the important events of 25 June 1905 ?
- Clovis Dominici: French key witness in the Lurs triple-murder trial, the first eyewitness on the crime scene.
- Robert Bruyneel: Lille Politician.
- Maurice Lime: Montigny les Metz Writer.
- Rupert Wildt: German-American astronomer and academic (d. 1976).
- Warsaw and Lodz revolt against Russian occupation
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1905 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Uncle Josh and Aunt Nancy in the Subway - Cal Stewart
- Reuben and Cynthia - Len Spencer & Ada Jones
- He's Me Pal - J.W. Myers
- Tale of the Turtle Dove - Harry Macdonough