Saturday June 17, 1905
US date format: 6/17/1905, UK date format: 17/6/1905
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Saturday, under the sign of Gemini (see birth chart on June 17, 1905). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Arthur Balfour (Conservative), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Fireworks, directed by Katie Messer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of June 17, 1905?
- St. Albert Chmielowski.
- National holiday of West Germany until 1990, see Workers' Uprising of 1953 in East Germany.
- Iceland's national day, celebrating independence from Denmark in 1944.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 17, 1905?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Enrico Caruso - Iris - Serenata
- Billy Murray - Give My Regards to Broadway
- Len Spencer & Ada Jones - Every Little Bit Helps