Saturday 17 June 1905
It was Saturday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Halfaouine, directed by N/A, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
while The Gambler by Katherine Cecil Thurston was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Urban Legends.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 June 1905!
Which were the important events of 17 June 1905 ?
- St. Albert Chmielowski.
- National holiday of West Germany until 1990, see Workers' Uprising of 1953 in East Germany.
- Iceland's national day, celebrating independence from Denmark in 1944.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 17 June
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1905 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Give My Regards to Broadway - Billy Murray
- Every Little Bit Helps - Len Spencer & Ada Jones
- Iris - Serenata - Enrico Caruso
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?