Wednesday 11 June 1930
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 11, 1930). The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ralph Lee and Anatoli Fyodorovich Voronov.
Sunny Skies, directed by Norman Taurog, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 11 June 1930
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 June 1930!
Which were the important events of 11 June 1930 ?
- Ralph Lee: American engineer and experimental test pilot.
- Anatoli Fyodorovich Voronov: Russia -- Cosmonaut (Soyuz 12a backup).
- Charles B Rangel: (Rep-D-New York, 1971- ).
- Charles Rangel: American soldier lawyer and politician.
- Henry Clay Folger Jr: CEO (Folger Shakespeare Library), dies at 72.