Wednesday 11 March 1903
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 11, 1903). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Lawrence Welk and Dorothy Schiff.
Life of a London Fireman, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 11 March 1903
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 March 1903!
Which were the important events of 11 March 1903 ?
- Zambia - Youth Day.
- Saint Rosina
- Saint Alberta
- Saint Vindician
- Blessed Auria
- Lesotho - Moshoeshoe Day.
- Lithuania - Reestablishment of Lithuania's Independence.
- United States - Johnny Appleseed Day, 311 Day
- Blessed John Righi
- Lawrence Welk: American bandleader and accordion player who had his own TV show from 1955-1982 on ABC and, in 1953, was nominated for a TV Emmy as the most outstanding male performer.
- Dorothy Schiff: Publisher (NY Post).
- Ronald Syme: New Zealand classicist and historian (d. 1989).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1903 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- My Own United States - J.W. Myers
- Uncle Josh and Aunt Nancy Smith on a visit to New York - Cal Stewart & Ada Jones