Thursday 19 March 1903
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Henri Guillemin and Benjamin M.
Miniature Prize Fighters, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 19 March 1903
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 March 1903!
Which were the important events of 19 March 1903 ?
- Saint Adeltrudis (d.670)
- Saint Landoald
- Las Fallas in Valencia, Spain.
- Roman Catholicism and Church of England - Saint Joseph's Day for Saint Joseph of Nazareth, spouse of the Blessed Virgin Mary, stepfather of Jesus; patron saint of Belgium, a good death, carpenters hence also (alternative) Father's Day in Spain, Portugal, Belgium
- Mojoday in Discordianism
- The swallows return to Mission San Juan Capistrano in California.
- The first day of Quinquatria in ancient Rome, held in honor of Minerva.
- Henri Guillemin: French author, university professor, and historian.
- Benjamin M: Telders President of Dutch Liberal States Party.
- James Bullock: colliery manager.
- Jacques Touttain: France Painter.
- The oldest Turkish football club, Besiktas JK, is founded in Istanbul.