Friday 27 March 1903
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on March 27, 1903). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Betty Balfour and Henning Mørland.
The Gambler's Crime, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 27 March 1903
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 March 1903!
Which were the important events of 27 March 1903 ?
- St. Augusta
- Angolan Victory Day.
- World Theatre Day
- St. John of Egypt
- St. Lydia
- Feast day of Rupert of Salzburg in the Roman Catholic Church.
- Betty Balfour: English actress singer and producer (d. 1977).
- Henning Mørland: Norwegian Classical philologist, translator, and professor at the University of Oslo 1948-1973.
- Frans Gardier: Belgium sport Champion.
- Henry Germain: Ch?teau-Gontier physician.
- Walt Kiesling: NFL guard/coach (Hall of Fame).
- Leif Tronstad: Norwegian soldier and scientist (d. 1945).
- Xavier Villaurrutia: Mexican Poet (Nostalgia de la muerte), dies at 47.
- Nobuo Aoyagi: Japanese director and producer (d. 1976).