Tuesday 24 March 1903
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on March 24, 1903). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Adolf Butenandt and John Patrick.
The Gambler's Crime, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 24 March 1903
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 March 1903!
Which were the important events of 24 March 1903 ?
- World Tuberculosis Day.
- Saint Simeon (died 1475)
- Ancient Latvia - Kazimiras Diena observed.
- Saint Catharine of Sweden ((died 1381)
- Adolf Butenandt: German organic chemist, a professor in Berlin from 1936-1960 who was also the director of the Max Planck Institute for Biochemistry.
- John Patrick: Sutton Ludlow actor (Agatha).
- Adolph F: J Butenandt German bio-chemist (Nobel Prize 1939).
- Malcolm Muggeridge: English journalist author and scholar (d. 1990).