Tuesday 3 March 1903
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Alexandre Volguine and Adrian (costume designer).
Life of a London Fireman, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 March 1903
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 March 1903!
Which were the important events of 3 March 1903 ?
- United States - Bonza Bottler Day
- Bulgaria - Liberation Day.
- Malawi - Martyr's Day.
- Hinamatsuri - Japanese celebration day for girls.
- Alexandre Volguine: Russian-French astrologer, scholar, historian and noted author, a leading figure in twentieth-century French astrology.
- Adrian (costume designer)
- Gilbert Adrian: American fashion designer for films and private clientele who was associated with MGM.
- Margarete Teschemacher: German singer.
- Gilbert Adrian [Greenberg]: Naugatuck, Connecticut -- Costume designer.
- Vasily Kozlov: Belarusian general and politician (d. 1967).
- Jean Swyngedauw: Lille physician.
- Rabbe A Enckell: Fins author / poet (Lutad about Brunnen).
- North Carolina becomes first state requiring registration of nurses.
- The British admiralty announces plans to build a naval base at Rosyth.