Thursday 5 March 1903
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 5, 1903). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Robert Vidalin and Lowell Peters.
Life of a London Fireman, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 5 March 1903
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 March 1903!
Which were the important events of 5 March 1903 ?
- St Piran's Day - Cornwall's national day.
- Saint Theophile (d. 195)
- Saint Olivia (d. 308)
- Saint Gerarda
- Learn from Lei Feng Day in China.
- Feast of St. Kieran, patron of the Diocese of Ossory, in Irish calendar.
- Approximate beginning of month of j?ngzhT in Chinese calendar.
- Saint Adrian (died 308)
- Robert Vidalin
- Lowell Peters: Cleveland, Tennessee -- Vocalist (Southernaires).
- Robert Viddalin: France Actor.
- George Francis Robert Henderson: British soldier (Born 1854).
- Definitive treaty for construction of Baghdad railway drawn.
- The Ottoman Empire and the German Empire sign an agreement to build the Constantinople-Baghdad Railway.