Saturday 14 March 1903
It was Saturday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Adolph Gottlieb and Molla Mustafa Barzani.
Life of a London Fireman, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 14 March 1903
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 March 1903!
Which were the important events of 14 March 1903 ?
- Albania - Summer Day: Albanian holiday Summer is celebrated in this day in Elbasan and its surroundings.
- Pi Day - unofficial mathematics holiday.
- Roman Empire - Equirria, horse races in honor of Mars were held.
- Saint Mathildis
- Saint Paulina
- Blessed Eve of Liege
- Japan - White Day: Japanese holiday similar to Valentine's Day (men give gifts to women).
- Adolph Gottlieb: American painter and sculptor (d. 1974).
- Molla Mustafa Barzani: Iran -- Kurd leader (KDP).
- Jan Ten Have: Dutch painter, graphic artist and glazier, who died on 15 January 1991.
- Mustafa Barzani: Kurdish politician (Born 1903).
- Johannes H Weissenbruch Dutch landscape painter: dies at age 88.
- 1st national bird reservation established in Sebastian, Florida
- Stanley Cup: Ottawa Silver 7 sweep Rat Portage Thisles in two games.
- The Hay-Herran Treaty, granting the United States the right to build the Panama Canal, is ratified by the United States Senate. The Colombian Senate would later reject the treaty.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1903 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- My Own United States - J.W. Myers
- Uncle Josh and Aunt Nancy Smith on a visit to New York - Cal Stewart & Ada Jones