Friday 6 March 1903
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 6, 1903). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Empress Kojun and Charles Michels.
Life of a London Fireman, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 6 March 1903
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 March 1903!
Which were the important events of 6 March 1903 ?
- In Ghana, - The National independence day.
- Casimir Pulaski Day in Illinois (2006, first Monday of March).
- Saint Chrodegang
- Saint Fridolin
- Saint Coleta of Ghent
- In 2004, the Jewish holiday of Purim begins.
- Empress Kojun: of Japan (d. 2000).
- Charles Michels: French trade unionist and communist activist, who served as an MP of the 15th arrondissement in Paris.
- Elizabeth Pinkston Becker: United States -- Platform diver (1928 Olympics - Gold Medalist).
- Ferdinand De Bourbon the Sicilies y Bourbon: Member of the Spanish Royal Family and Infante of Spain despite patrilineal descent of the kings of the Two Sicilies.
- Alida Roetering: Dutch-American astrologer, joined AFA in April 1956.
- Kōjun: Empress Kōjun of Japan (d. 2000).