Monday 11 October 1915
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include T Llew Jones and Marjorie Parker.
The Man Who Couldn't Beat God, directed by Maurice Costello, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
while Michael O'Halloran by Gene Stratton Porter was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 October 1915!
Which were the important events of 11 October 1915 ?
- T Llew Jones: Welsh author (d. 2009).
- Marjorie Parker: American twin, whose sister Marian was kidnapped and murdered on 12/17/1927 by William Hickman.
- Marian Parker: American homicide victim, kidnapped and murdered at age 12 by William Hickman on 12/17/1927.
- Victor Cosson: France sport Champion.
- Louis Gougerot: St-Symporien physician.
- Bulgarian anti Serbian offensive begins
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1915 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- There's a Long, Long Trail - Charles Harrison
- Hello, Frisco! - Elida Morris & Sam Ash
- Cal Stewart - Uncle Josh in a Barber Shop
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?