Saturday 30 October 1915
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Pierre Wissmer and Ray Owen.
Life Without Soul, directed by Joseph W. Smiley, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
while K Mary by Roberts Rinehart was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 October 1915!
Which were the important events of 30 October 1915 ?
- St. Marcel
- Bl. John Slade
- St. Theonestus
- St. Talacrian
- St. Herbert
- St. Serapion
- USA - Mischief Night in some areas (known as Devil's Night in Detroit)
- St. Macarius
- Also see October 30 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Zenobius & Zenobia
- St. Saturninus
- St. Dorothy of Montau
- St. Artemas
- St. Arilda
- St. Alfonso Rodrfguez
- Calendar of Saints - October 30th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: Bl. Angelus of Acri
- St. Maximus
- Pierre Wissmer
- Ray Owen: American biologist.
- Nancy Owen: Genesee Scientist.
- Léon-Joseph Chavalliaud: French sculptor and educator (d. 1923).
- Fred Friendly: American journalist and producer (d. 1998).
- Jane Randolph: American-Swiss actress and singer (d. 2009).
- Charles Tupper: Canadian physician and politician 6th Prime Minister of Canada (d. 1915).
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1915 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Silver Threads Among the Gold - Charles Adams
- I'm Neutral - Bert Williams
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?