Monday 12 December 1921
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ferdinand Waldo Demara and Maritie Carpentier.
Genuine, directed by Robert Wiene, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
while The Sheik by Edith M. Hull was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 December 1921!
Which were the important events of 12 December 1921 ?
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Mas�'il (Questions) - First day of the 15th month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- R.C. Saints - optional memorial of Our Lady of Guadalupe
- Also see December 12 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Kenya - Jamhuri Day: Independence Day (from Britain, 1963)
- Ferdinand Waldo Demara
- Maritie Carpentier: French producer of very popular TV shows in France, from the 1950s to the 1990s.
- Esternado Demara: American impersonator of other people from 1941-63, taking the roles of a doctor, a prison warden, a Latin teacher and more.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Wabash Blues - Isham Jones & His Orchestra
- Auld Lang Syne - Peerless Quartet
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?