Monday 12 December 1921
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on December 12, 1921). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ferdinand Waldo Demara and Maritie Carpentier.
Miss Lulu Bett, directed by William C. de Mille, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 12 December 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 December 1921!
Which were the important events of 12 December 1921 ?
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Mas�'il (Questions) - First day of the 15th month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- R.C. Saints - optional memorial of Our Lady of Guadalupe
- Also see December 12 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Kenya - Jamhuri Day: Independence Day (from Britain, 1963)
- Ferdinand Waldo Demara
- Maritie Carpentier: French producer of very popular TV shows in France, from the 1950s to the 1990s.
- Esternado Demara: American impersonator of other people from 1941-63, taking the roles of a doctor, a prison warden, a Latin teacher and more.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Beale Street Blues - Marion Harris
- Say It with Music - Ben Selvin & His Orchestra