Tuesday 20 December 1921
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include John Guthrie and George Hill.
A Sailor-Made Man, directed by Fred Newmeyer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 December 1921!
Which were the important events of 20 December 1921 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Dominic of Silos
- Also see December 20 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- The first All Faiths Day was celebrated in 2003 in Canandaigua, New York.
- John Guthrie: American military, four-star general who served as Commanding General, U.S.
- George Hill: American film director, highly successful as a master of nostalgia and credited with returning a straight narrative form to films.
- André Tuilier: French Hellenist scholar and expert and head of the library of the Sorbonne from 1971 to 1986.
- Hans Hartwig von Beseler: German general (Born 1850).
- AL votes to return to best-of-7 World Series, while NL votes best-of-9 Judge Kenesaw Mountain Landis casts deciding vote for best-of-7
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 20 December 1921
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Beale Street Blues - Marion Harris
- Say It with Music - Ben Selvin & His Orchestra
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?