Tuesday 6 December 1921
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on December 6, 1921). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Piero Piccioni and Otto Graham.
Invisible Ink, directed by Christopher Julian, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 6 December 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 December 1921!
Which were the important events of 6 December 1921 ?
- Spain - Constitution Day
- Belgium and the Netherlands celebrate Sinterklaas, a day on which a skinny version of Santa Claus gives the children oranges, candy and toys.
- Finland - Finland Independence Day (from Russia, 1917)
- Canada - National Day of Remembrance and Action on Violence Against Women
- Also see December 6 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - optional memorial of Saint Nicholas
- Piero Piccioni: Italian pianist, organist, conductor and composer (Born 1921).
- Otto Graham: American athlete; he played quarterback for the Cleveland Browns football team from 1946 to1955, a decade considered the team's Golden Age.
- Klemens Behler: German Nazi military figure, an Obersturmführer (First Lieutenant) in the Waffen SS during World War II.
- Gustavo Couttolenc: Mexican writer, Canon, Professor and academics.
- David Johnson: American athlete, who played pro basketball for four seasons beginning in 1949.
- Doyle Parrack: American athlete, who played pro basketball for one season, 1946-47.
- Anglo-Irish Treaty signed; Ireland receives dominion status; partition creates Northern Ireland.
- The Anglo-Irish Treaty is signed in London by British and Irish representatives.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Wabash Blues - Isham Jones & His Orchestra
- Auld Lang Syne - Peerless Quartet