Friday 23 December 1921US date format: 12/23/1921, UK date format: 23/12/1921
It was Friday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on December 23, 1921). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Clara Auteri and Guy Beaulne.
Tol'able David, directed by Henry King, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 23 December 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 December 1921!
Which were the important events of 23 December 1921 ?
- Festivus (from sitcom Seinfeld)
- Oaxaca - Night of the Radishes
- Secular humanism (American) - HumanLight observed
- R.C. Saints - John Cantius ; Thorlac Thorhallsson, patron saint of Iceland
- Sweden - Birthday of Queen Silvia, an official flag day
- Japan - The Emperor's Birthday - Birthday of Akihito, the current Emperor of Japan
- Roman festivals - Larentalia, a festival in honor of Larenta
- Ancient Latvia - Ziemassvetki held
- Clara Auteri: Italian theatre and film actress.
- Guy Beaulne: French-Canadian actor and theatre director (Born 1921).
- Visva-Bharati University is inaugurated.