Sunday 11 December 1921
It was Sunday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on December 11, 1921). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ilmar Laaban and Liz Smith.
Invisible Ink, directed by Christopher Julian, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 11 December 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 December 1921!
Which were the important events of 11 December 1921 ?
- USA - Admission day for Indiana (19th state, 1816)
- Burkina Faso - Republic Day (1958, Upper Volta became an autonomous republic in the French Community.)
- Argentina - Tango Day, Buenos Aires
- Also see December 11 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Roman festivals - One of the four Agonalia, this day in honour of Sol Indiges; also the Septimontium festival
- R.C. Saints - pope Damasus I: optional memorial; also Daniel the Stylite (not universal)
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Wabash Blues - Isham Jones & His Orchestra
- Auld Lang Syne - Peerless Quartet