Friday 30 December 1921
It was Friday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Michael Hollings and Rashid Karami Lebanon ten time Prime Minister.
Der Film ohne Namen, directed by Georg Alexander, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
while The Age of Innocence by Edith Wharton was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 December 1921!
Which were the important events of 30 December 1921 ?
- The sixth day of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- R.C. Saints - Pope Felix I (optional memorial)
- Philippines - Rizal Day
- Michael Hollings: Catholic priest / crusader.
- Rashid Karami Lebanon ten time Prime Minister: 1955-87 of Lebanon.
- Michel Bongrand: French businessman and executive, a marketing consultant who specializes in political marketing.
- Jean Ayral: French military personnel in World War II, an officer of the Free French Forces, awarded the title of 'Compagnon de la Libération' (English: Companion of the Liberation) for his heroism.
- Bertrand Kerebel: Goulven physician.
- Rashid Karami: Lebanese lawyer and politician 32nd Prime Minister of Lebanon (d. 1987)
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1921 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Saturday - Nora Bayes
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?