Wednesday 28 December 1921
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Eddy Doorenbos and Nelson Burbrink.
Der Sinn des Lebens, directed by Friedrich Burau, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 December 1921!
Which were the important events of 28 December 1921 ?
- The third day of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- Calendar of Saints - Feast of the Holy Innocents, a.k.a. Childermas, commemorating the Massacre of the Innocents on order of king Herod the Great. In Spain and Latin American countries the festival is celebrated in a manner similar to April Fool's Day.
- Eddy Doorenbos: Dutch vocalist / pianist / guitarist.
- Nelson Burbrink: American baseball player, a right-handed catcher who appeared in 58 games with the St. Louis Cardinals between 5 June and 21 September 1955.
- Philippe De Gaulle: French military and noted family, a Rear-Admiral, the son of Charles de Gaulle.
- de Gaulle: Paris 15?me Military man.
- Johnny Otis: American musician.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 28 December 1921
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1921 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Saturday - Nora Bayes
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?