Wednesday 28 December 1921
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Philippe de Gaulle and Eddy Doorenbos.
Der Film ohne Namen, directed by Georg Alexander, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
while Main Street by Sinclair Lewis was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 December 1921!
Which were the important events of 28 December 1921 ?
- The third day of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- Calendar of Saints - Feast of the Holy Innocents, a.k.a. Childermas, commemorating the Massacre of the Innocents on order of king Herod the Great. In Spain and Latin American countries the festival is celebrated in a manner similar to April Fool's Day.
- Philippe de Gaulle
- Eddy Doorenbos: Dutch vocalist / pianist / guitarist.
- Nelson Burbrink: American baseball player, a right-handed catcher who appeared in 58 games with the St. Louis Cardinals between 5 June and 21 September 1955.
- Philippe De Gaulle: French military and noted family, a Rear-Admiral, the son of Charles de Gaulle.
- de Gaulle: Paris 15?me Military man.
- Johnny Otis: American musician.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1921 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Saturday - Nora Bayes
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?