Monday 12 July 1954
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Eric Adams and Robert Carl.
In UK Cara Mia by David Whitfield With Mantovani & His Orchestra was in the top 5 hits.
The Earrings of Madame de..., directed by Max Ophls, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1954
while Not As A Stranger by Morton Thompson was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Whistler.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 July 1954!
Which were the important events of 12 July 1954 ?
- Sveti Petar (St. Peter)
- Sunset and sunrise occur along Manhattan's street grid centerline
- Newfoundland - Orangemen's Day
- Northern Ireland - Battle of the Boyne Day (also known as Orangemen's Day or the Twelfth, see Irish calendar).
- Mongolia - Naadam Holiday (2nd day)
- The "center pivot irrigation day" of Colorado
- Kiribati - Independence Day
- RainMaker Day - Salem, OR.
- Spo TomT and Prfncipe - Independence Day
- Eric Adams: American singer-songwriter (Manowar).
- Robert Carl: American pianist and composer.
- Wolfgang Dremmler: German footballer and coach.
- Sulakshana Pandit: Indian actress and singer.
- President Eisenhower put forward a plan for an interstate highway system
- Major League Baseball Players Association founded.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 12 July 1954
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1954 ?
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?