Saturday 12 March 1910
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 March 1910!
Which were the important events of 12 March 1910 ?
- Ancient Latvia - Gregoru Diena observed.
- Flag Day in Venezuela.
- "National Day" of the Republic of Jamtland
- Sweden - Namesday of Crown Princess Victoria, an Official Flag Day.
- Mauritius - National Day.
- St. Justina
- St. Jozefina
- Roman Catholic Church - Feast day of: St. Theophanes the Confessor
- Arbor Day in China.
- St. Maximilian
- Tony "Two-Ton" Galento: Orange, New Jersey -- Boxer / actor (On the Waterfront).
- Roger L: Stevens producer (Giant).
- Wilhelmus L: Reijers sculptor.
- Masayoshi Ohira: Japanese statesman (d. 1980).
- George Van Tassel: American UFO enthusiast who, at one time, held a yearly UFO conference at his private airport in Yucca Valley, CA.
- Masayoshi Ōhira: Japanese politician 68th Prime Minister of Japan (d. 1980)
- Stanley Cup: MontrTal Wanderers beat Berlin (Kitchener), 7-3.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 12 March 1910
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1910 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Emmaline - Ada Jones & Billy Murray
- You Ain't Talking to Me - Eddie Morton
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
What news were making the headlines those days in March 1910?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?