Friday 4 March 1910
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Miriam Kressyn and Tancredo Neves.
Hamlet, Prince of Denmark, directed by Grard Bourgeois, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
while A Modern Chronicle by Winston Churchill was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 March 1910!
Which were the important events of 4 March 1910 ?
- Saint Efrem
- Catholicism - Commemoration of Saint Lucius I, pope, martyr.
- Saint Peter of Pappacarbone.
- Saint Lucius I.
- Saint Pierre de Cluny.
- Feast day of Humbert III of Savoy.
- Saint Basil and his Companions.
- Saint Adrian of Nicomedia, bishop of Saint Andrew's, and his Companions.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Casimir, patron saint of Lithuania.
- United States - Inauguration Day (1789 - 1933)
- St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada - Charter Day (1881)
- Vermont - Admission Day (1791).
- Pennsylvania - Charter Day (1681).
- Wales - Feast day of Rhiannon, Celtic Moon Goddess.
- Feast day of Saint Placide Viel.
- Miriam Kressyn: Polish-born actor (d. 1996).
- Tancredo Neves: Brazilian politician, lawyer, public attorney, Secretary of Justice, Senator, P.M.
- Knut Angstrom: Swedish physicist (Born 1857).
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1910 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Has Anybody Here Seen Kelly? - Ada Jones
- She Sells Sea Shells - Billy Murray
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?