Friday 4 March 1910
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 4, 1910). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Tancredo Neves and Miriam Kressyn.
The House of Cards, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 March 1910
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 March 1910!
Which were the important events of 4 March 1910 ?
- Saint Efrem
- Catholicism - Commemoration of Saint Lucius I, pope, martyr.
- Saint Peter of Pappacarbone.
- Saint Lucius I.
- Saint Pierre de Cluny.
- Feast day of Humbert III of Savoy.
- Saint Basil and his Companions.
- Saint Adrian of Nicomedia, bishop of Saint Andrew's, and his Companions.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Casimir, patron saint of Lithuania.
- United States - Inauguration Day (1789 - 1933)
- St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada - Charter Day (1881)
- Vermont - Admission Day (1791).
- Pennsylvania - Charter Day (1681).
- Wales - Feast day of Rhiannon, Celtic Moon Goddess.
- Feast day of Saint Placide Viel.
- Tancredo Neves: Brazilian politician, lawyer, public attorney, Secretary of Justice, Senator, P.M.
- Miriam Kressyn: Polish-born actor (d. 1996).
- Knut Angstrom: Swedish physicist (Born 1857).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1910 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Roses in June - Reed Miller
- I'm Tired of Living Without You - Will Oakland