Thursday 24 March 1910
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jacques Chailley and Richard Conte Jersey City New Jersey actor (Four Just Men.
Bradford's Claim, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 March 1910!
Which were the important events of 24 March 1910 ?
- World Tuberculosis Day.
- Saint Simeon (died 1475)
- Ancient Latvia - Kazimiras Diena observed.
- Saint Catharine of Sweden ((died 1381)
- Jacques Chailley: composer.
- Richard Conte Jersey City New Jersey actor (Four Just Men: 13 Rue Madeleine, Hotel, Jean Arthur Show).
- Jean Maillard: Sceaux physician.
- Richard Conte: Actor (Four Just Men, Jean Arthur Show), dies at 65.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 24 March 1910
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in March 1910?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?