Thursday 24 March 1910
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on March 24, 1910). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jacques Chailley and Richard Conte Jersey City New Jersey actor (Four Just Men.
The Tenderfoot, directed by Ray Enright, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 24 March 1910
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 March 1910!
Which were the important events of 24 March 1910 ?
- World Tuberculosis Day.
- Saint Simeon (died 1475)
- Ancient Latvia - Kazimiras Diena observed.
- Saint Catharine of Sweden ((died 1381)
- Jacques Chailley: composer.
- Akira Kurosawa: Director.
- Richard Conte Jersey City New Jersey actor (Four Just Men: 13 Rue Madeleine, Hotel, Jean Arthur Show).
- Jean Maillard: Sceaux physician.
- Richard Conte: Actor (Four Just Men, Jean Arthur Show), dies at 65.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1910 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Down Where the Big Bananas Grow - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Down in Sunshine Alley - Billy Murray & Haydn Quartet
- That Would be Lovely - Frank Stanley & Elise Stevenson