Wednesday 30 March 1910
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jozef Marcinkiewicz and Jens Heyerdahl.
Isshin tasuke, directed by Matsunosuke Onoe, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 March 1910!
Which were the important events of 30 March 1910 ?
- Saint John Climacus (died 649)
- Easter in 1975, 1986, 1991, and 1997.
- Roman Empire - Festival devoted to Salus.
- Land Day.
- Spiritual Baptist/Shouter Liberation Day - Public holiday in Trinidad and Tobago.
- National Doctors' Day - observed in the USA.
- Saint Quirinus (d. 117)
- Saint Veronus
- Blessed Amadeus IX of Savoy
- Jozef Marcinkiewicz: Polish mathematician (d. 1940).
- Jens Heyerdahl: Norwegian Supreme Court lawyer.
- Charles Salmon: Chaumont Military man.
- Józef Marcinkiewicz: Polish soldier mathematician and academic (d. 1940).
- The Mississippi Legislature founds The University of Southern Mississippi.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 30 March 1910
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1910 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Down in Sunshine Alley - Billy Murray & Haydn Quartet
- That Would be Lovely - Frank Stanley & Elise Stevenson
- Down Where the Big Bananas Grow - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
What news were making the headlines those days in March 1910?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?