Wednesday 23 March 1910
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Akira Kurosawa and Lale [Liselotte H] Anderson Bremerhaven Germany.
The Tenderfoot, directed by Ray Enright, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 23 March 1910
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 March 1910!
Which were the important events of 23 March 1910 ?
- Saint Rebecca (d.1914)
- Roman Empire - Tubilustrium was held in honor of Mars.
- Ancient Latvia - Lieldienas held in honor of Mara and other pagan goddesses.
- Pakistan - National Day (Republic Day).
- Saint Turibius of Mongrovejo (died 1606)
- Saint Ethelwald
- Saint Victorian
- Roman Empire - The fifth and final day of Quinquatria, held in honor of Minerva.
- Akira Kurosawa: Japanese director and producer, an artist, painter and author.
- Lale [Liselotte H] Anderson Bremerhaven Germany: singer/actress (Der Pott).
- Jerry Cornes: English runner colonial and educator (d. 2001).
- 1st race at Los Angeles Motordrome (1st US auto speedway)
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1910 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Down Where the Big Bananas Grow - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Down in Sunshine Alley - Billy Murray & Haydn Quartet
- That Would be Lovely - Frank Stanley & Elise Stevenson