Wednesday 23 March 1910
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Lale [Liselotte H] Anderson Bremerhaven Germany and Akira Kurosawa.
Bradford's Claim, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 March 1910!
Which were the important events of 23 March 1910 ?
- Saint Rebecca (d.1914)
- Roman Empire - Tubilustrium was held in honor of Mars.
- Ancient Latvia - Lieldienas held in honor of Mara and other pagan goddesses.
- Pakistan - National Day (Republic Day).
- Saint Turibius of Mongrovejo (died 1606)
- Saint Ethelwald
- Saint Victorian
- Roman Empire - The fifth and final day of Quinquatria, held in honor of Minerva.
- Lale [Liselotte H] Anderson Bremerhaven Germany: singer/actress (Der Pott).
- Akira Kurosawa: Japanese director and producer, an artist, painter and author.
- Jerry Cornes: English runner colonial and educator (d. 2001).
- 1st race at Los Angeles Motordrome (1st US auto speedway)
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?